You can open as many files into StylePix as the currently available RAM and scratch disk space on your computer allow.
To open images from the built-in browser
- Click the Browse Images tool on the Edit Tools ( Shift + O ).
- Locate the file you wish to open in list window below.
- Double-click the image file icon or drag and drop a file onto the StylePix.
To open images from Common Open Dialog
- Click the Ctrl + O ) or click the icon on the Main tools. (
- Locate the file you wish to open.
- Double-click the image file icon to open it or click the button.
Opening the image from clipboard or device
You can open an image from the clipboard or other device such as scanner or camera. If the clipboard is empty or device is not existed, the command is disabled.
- Click the Ctrl + Shift + V ). (
- Drag and drop a file onto the StylePix to open the file.
- Drag an image into an open StylePix image to add dropped file as a new layer, or set of layers, to the already open image.