StyleCapture is a smart screen capture program. It allows you to easily capture anything on your screen including windows, rectangular area and full screen. You can then paste the screen capture into a document, e-mail message, other file, or StylePix.
Keywords: A screen dump, screen capture (or screen-cap), screenshot (or screen shot), screengrab (or screen grab), or print screen.
- Supports a very nice Rectangular capture function.
- You can move and resize the capture box using the mouse and arrow keys.
- Supports a Zoom Assistance for identifying the target.
- Supports Window capture.
- Supports full screen capture.
- Supports multiple monitors.
- Supports interworking function between StylePix Pro and StylePix.
- The captured image will be open in a new tab in StylePix Pro.
- You can edit captured image using StylePix Pro and StylePix with all features of raster graphics editor.
- Supports external editors.
- Supports options to specify save path and behavior of program and etc.
- Supports multiple languages.
- Supports png, jpg, tif, bmp, ico, jpc, pcx, tga, tif, ico, jpc, jp2, pcx, pgx, pnm, pgm, ppm, ras, ska, wmf and tsp file formats.
How to Take a Screenshot in Microsoft Windows using StyleCapture
Rectangular Capture with Zoom Assistance
To capture a specific area of the screen, click the Rectangular Capture button or press the 'R' key. Next, adjust the position and size of the area using mouse and the arrows keys. Finally, click the Capture button or press the Enter key. To cancel the job, press the Cancel button or press the Escape key.
You can turn on or off the Zoom Assistance in Options.
How to Capture A Specific Window
To capture a specific window, click the Window Capture button or press the 'W' key. Next, put the mouse cursor over the window you want to capture. Finally, press the Left button of the mouse or press the Enter key. To cancel the job, press the Escape key.
How to capture a full screen in multi-nonitor system.
Full Screen Capture
To capture the entire screen, click the Full-screen Capture button or press 'F' key. Each captured image will open in a new tab in StylePix.
Using Print Screen feature in Microsoft Window.
- To copy the entire screen: Press Print Screen key, usually labeled "PrtSc".
- To copy only an active window: Press Alt + Print Screen keys.
You can easily paste your screen capture into StylePix. Open StylePix and press the Control + Shift + V keys or choose the File > Open From > Clipboard in menu.